RCG

Postby RCG » Sun May 09, 2004 9:52 am

:!: "I" :D
RCG
GLA-We Make the Earth Tremble
"In Burt We Trust"
Snakeoid

Postby Snakeoid » Mon May 10, 2004 6:19 am

"hell, she's got my vote!" (c) Burt, Tremors 1 (in the trailer before running for the rocks)
that means i'm in t00 :]
"You don't need a worm, a worm needs you!"
Landscaper

Postby Landscaper » Mon May 10, 2004 4:35 pm

:D OF Course! :D

:?: :oops: Who wouldn't? :oops: :?:
The one that plans ahead.
benny_the_graboid_slayer

Postby benny_the_graboid_slayer » Wed May 12, 2004 12:31 am

Hell Yeah.
Great White Graboid

Postby Great White Graboid » Tue May 18, 2004 3:04 pm

I'll take another ten sequels. :D
(And I would actually watch em' all to)
"What kind of supreme being would condone such irony?"

[Burt from T-3]
Action_Burt

Tremors 5? I think not.

Postby Action_Burt » Wed May 19, 2004 5:23 am

I would like another Tremors movie, but please don't number it. I'd rather see it with a different title, and be a spin-off type sequel.

More than a 5th movie, I'd like to see a miniseries, preplanned to be later released on DVD, with lots of extras.
photoweborama

Postby photoweborama » Fri May 21, 2004 10:59 am

My son asks me almost every day if I've heard any news on the next movie..
Q-Zar

Postby Q-Zar » Mon May 24, 2004 2:00 am

When I showed my Tremors 4 dvd to my sister she said "Another one ? How long are they gonna go on ?"
I replied : "As long as there are addicted fans like me who keep demanding them !"
Great White Graboid

Postby Great White Graboid » Wed May 26, 2004 3:24 am

Who would've though that fourteen years ago, a huge franchise wold be born of a B-grade horror film that wasn't expected to do so good???
:D
"What kind of supreme being would condone such irony?"

[Burt from T-3]
Action_Burt

B-Grade?! Hey now, that isn't nice!

Postby Action_Burt » Wed May 26, 2004 5:25 am

Great White Graboid wrote:Who would've though that fourteen years ago, a huge franchise wold be born of a B-grade horror film that wasn't expected to do so good???

Who says the original was B-Grade? I thought it was an "A" film done in the style of the old B Movies.
RCG

Re: B-Grade?! Hey now, that isn't nice!

Postby RCG » Wed May 26, 2004 2:30 pm

Action_Burt wrote:
Great White Graboid wrote:Who would've though that fourteen years ago, a huge franchise wold be born of a B-grade horror film that wasn't expected to do so good???

Who says the original was B-Grade? I thought it was an "A" film done in the style of the old B Movies.

Yea, thats what I thought too. 8)
RCG

GLA-We Make the Earth Tremble

"In Burt We Trust"
TiagoTiago

we just can't get enough of tremor movies

Postby TiagoTiago » Wed May 26, 2004 3:24 pm

I first saw tremor when I was small, it was playing on a tv set on a blockbuster, as I was small, my parents called me to keep on walking ,
years latter I saw tremors on cable, I was already very interested on it from the small part of the movie I've saw on the blockbuster display , but after I saw the whole movie I was irreversible hooked on tremors, and aftwerwards when I saw 2 and 3 man I was in heaven, now I am waiting for 4 to get in Brasil
============================
Tiago Estill de Noronha
TiagoTiago@Globo.com

-------
Hi, I am a signature virus, please insert me into
your sig so I can spread, thanx 8o)
Mitsukara

Postby Mitsukara » Mon May 31, 2004 8:36 pm

I hope Tremors 4 continues to do well- I've considered trying to pitch in by buying a VHS copy to go alongside my DVD, just for the sake of adding a small fraction to it's sales... and then if I got T3 on VHS and T2 on DVD, I'd have all four on DVD and VHS, too, able to watch them anywhere that had a player for one or the other... mmm, luxery.

I hope that T4 is available soon in some other countries, too- it's great, if you liked 1 and 3, you should love 4 too.

That said- a Tremors 5 would be great, whatever they should decide to do in it, I'm sure the Stampede writing crew can come up with something cool. And, of course, a mini-series like Action Burt suggests... or some Burt vs. So-and-So movies, would be totally awesome. Although, after A Little Paranoia Among Friends and Shriek and Destroy, I'd kind of like tosee Burt & Tyler vs. So-and-So - two heads are better than one, and Tyler's a somewhat interesting fellow, with some skills that back up Burt's pretty nicely (namely people skills... and coming up with bizarre plans when they're neccesary). Or, heck- I don't think it's likely, but it'd be cool to see Tremors the Series still made, but in the form of a few straight-to-disc episodes at a time (or even one episode a disc), like Japanese OVA anime series.

Or, here's a thought- a project gets loose from Area 51, and shows up in Perfection, like the lost monsters "Toasters"- only, it's not toasters that get loose, but- Johnny Five? And the flying "Hamburger" robots from *Batteries not Included? Okay, maybe not @.@

I agree with whoever said it, that it might be interesting to see a Tremors 5 in theaters- maybe if Tremors 4 did well enough, it would be nice if they had a little more budget and filming time next time- maybe even hire a few certain actors for return appearances, if they'd be interested... but now I'm crossing one topic over into another.

Basically, any Tremors stuff Stampede makes, I'll probably watch and buy at this point ^.^

Return to “The Tremors Movies”