Which of the series characters would you like to see in T-5?

Talk About The Tremors Movies
Great White Graboid

Which of the series characters would you like to see in T-5?

Postby Great White Graboid » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:37 am

I think Tyler would definitly have to be in it, being he is Burt's new partner. Larry would also be good for some comedic relief in the movie, and the rest of the cast (mainly the regular occupants of Perfection) would be essential.

Can anybody else think of someone you'd like to see?
"What kind of supreme being would condone such irony?"

[Burt from T-3]
Action_Burt

T5 characters we want to see

Postby Action_Burt » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:20 am

Dr. Matthews, of course! I have the sneaking suspicion she was the hotty redhead planted in the series for Burt to get all bumbling and uncomfortable around.

And of course, Harlow. A real cowboy to fill Earl and Val's boots, figuratively speaking.

I'd also like to see one of the survival school graduates show up, either in cameo or with a brief scene.
Mitsukara

Postby Mitsukara » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:53 pm

Tyler would be great, hopefully still played by Victor Browne. Burt needs to work with someone- in T2 it was Earl and Grady, in T3 he had Jack and Jodi, and through the series, Tyler was pretty much his full-time sidekick.

Jodi is pretty essential- T2 was the only movie with no Chang in it, and it would be a disappointment to leave that out. After being in T3 and The Series, she's pretty cemented in Perfection, and I get the impression Lela Lee really enjoyed playing the part, so they could probably get her back. If not, maybe they could get Susan Chuang...

If they continue from The Series at all, they'd probably need to get Nancy- I'd like to see her, anyway- what with the whole "angle" developing between her and Burt ^.- Unless they got Reba McEntire to come back or something... I don't know how available Marcia Strassman would be, but I'd really love it if she came back.

Twitchell could work in so well, they just have to bring him in. Even if it's not set in Perfection, his government job gives a lot of opportunities to tie him into the story. Dean Norris shows up in all kinds of stuff, hopefully he could come back for Tremors again.

Larry, as GWG suggested, would work in pretty easily and be good comic relief. And I'm betting JD Walsh would love to come back.

If they went that far with The Series cast, setting it in Perfection, they'd have to do something about the Juan/Miguel/Rosalita line. I don't know if they'd keep their original plan of Rosalita being an imposter, or how Harlow might work in (I got the definate feeling they had plans for Harlow), but I'm betting they'll do something with this family line. I know they really wanted to have Tony Genaro come back eventually, as did he, so T5 might have an opportunity of some sort for that (a brother or something?).

Dunno about Dr. Matthews- she was interesting, but very easy to leave out if the actress wasn't willing to return. On the other hand she could play a big part if she did...

I suspect they'd write in a new character, maybe drop a few that didn't work out, but I really hope the whole series cast comes back ^.^ At the very least, they've got to have Tyler, Jodi, Nancy, and preferably Twitchell...

Incidentally, though, I'd love to see Cleatus again! What can I say, I'm a Back to the Future fan ^.^ And Christopher Lloyd blends right in to the Tremors genre.
Action_Burt

It's time to let Reba go...

Postby Action_Burt » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:22 pm

I don't think Reba would ever come back... and who says we need her? Yes, she made a great Heather, but I know the perfect actress to cast as heatherin any future film:

Jeanette Golstein;

Vasquez in Aliens; John Conner's Mom in T2; slutty vampire chick in Near Dark; also appeared in one of the Trek films and is just a damned amazing actress who needs to get a lot more recognition for her impressive performances.
Mitsukara

Postby Mitsukara » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:44 pm

That could be interesting. Unfortunately, I know her very little, since I'm not sure if I really noticed her in Star Trek: Generations (I checked the IMDB), the only thing I really remember her from is T2. It hadn't really occured to me that thy could recast Heather...

It just seems like a shame, she's in such good shape and had a TV series a while back, it'd be very easy if Reba wanted to do a Tremors film. Even if it's not neccessary, it would still be cool... just think, she could do a song called "I'm a Survivalist."

In any case I want to see Nancy again, preferably played by Marcia Strassman. Although Charlotte Stewart was very good in the part, I really loved the way The Series was taking her character.
Brian

Postby Brian » Thu Jan 20, 2005 4:12 pm

I'd like to see Tyler, Nancy and the bunch for sure! Maybe It'd be cool to have Earl come back, but prolly not necessary...
stampede

Are we talking Terminator 2?

Postby stampede » Thu Jan 20, 2005 8:21 pm

Linda Hamilton played Sarah Connor, John Connor's mother. The only TV series I know her from is Beauty and the Beast (or some such version of that). I haven't seen her in anything recently and I think she's a great actress and certainly a match for Burt. (I don't necessarily mean romantic wise)
Action_Burt

Not in T2...

Postby Action_Burt » Fri Jan 21, 2005 9:26 am

Okay, I meant FOSTER mother.

Yep, Linda was Sarah Conner, but Jeanette played the white-trash fostyer mother, what was her name... Janelle Voight.
04EXCURSION

Postby 04EXCURSION » Sat Jan 22, 2005 12:59 pm

8) Burt, definately Burt, and Earl, it would be really cool if Earl came back. And Grady Hoover, he was funny.
"Let me illuminate the precarious situation in which you have found youself...I am the one they call when things go wrong...and things have indeed gone wrong."- Cobra Bubble's.
benny_the_graboid_slayer

Postby benny_the_graboid_slayer » Mon Jan 24, 2005 4:21 pm

Everybody. Mostly Grady & Larry (my two favorite characters).
El Blanco

El Blanco

Postby El Blanco » Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:33 pm

El Blanco

~Its hard to follow your dreams when you are living in nightmares...~
Earl_Bassett

Postby Earl_Bassett » Wed Jan 26, 2005 1:39 am

Do I really have to say who I want to come back? ;)

OK, for you who don't get it, EARL!! :) Grady too would be cool...

///Earl
"I'm betting on outer space. No way these are local boys."
Landscaper

Postby Landscaper » Wed Jan 26, 2005 5:48 pm

Yes Earl!!!! Gotta get him back!

Also "Bug Lady" the Entomologist. SHe was ccol.
The one that plans ahead.
Burts_Brother

Tremors 5 cast

Postby Burts_Brother » Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:36 am

I would like to see Tyler and maybe Grady come back. I would like to see Harlow again. I like Lee who played Jodi in the series. And the original Nancy. I would like to Twitchell and Dr. Matthews along with her partner. I would also like to see Cleatus come back also. I think it would be cool if Dr. Matthews and Burt got into a relationship. I mean I saw how well he worked with her in the series kinda like he did with Heather. What does anyone else think? But I don't want Burt and Nancy to be interested in each other because they would be fighting all of the time.
When You Need It and Don't Have It....You Sing a Different Tune!
BurtGummer2005

Postby BurtGummer2005 » Wed Aug 03, 2005 6:22 pm

I think Arnold Schwarenegger should be in it
Burt.Gummer.2005

Return to “The Tremors Movies”