Armored Graboid

Talk About The Tremors Movies
Ather

Armored Graboid

Postby Ather » Sat Jan 15, 2005 11:13 pm

Imagine a Graboid eating a mixmastered armadillo, and through it's transformations, eventually hatches an armored Graboid capabale of breaking through rocks and emtal (watch out Bixby), and is bullet proof. Imagine the fun there.
RCG

Postby RCG » Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:51 am

The most common way of killing grabiods is the mobile mine. All the armor plate in the world won't protect you from a bomb going off in your belly. :shock:
RCG
GLA-We Make the Earth Tremble
"In Burt We Trust"
Ather

Postby Ather » Sun Jan 16, 2005 11:08 pm

But where's the fun in that? Remember the joy of Burt and Hetaher popping some caps in that Graboid? Besides, if Burt always has those bombs, he'll grow dull & boring. He needs to be more innovative, like with the first AB incursion.
Great White Graboid

Postby Great White Graboid » Mon Jan 17, 2005 7:29 am

Sounds like a good idea to me. But what if that armored graboid metamorphosed into shriekers??? Then you have a battallion of armored shriekers! 8) I'd definitly like to see something like that materialize in the series.
"What kind of supreme being would condone such irony?"

[Burt from T-3]
El Blanco

what if

Postby El Blanco » Mon Jan 17, 2005 9:01 am

What if the shriekers tern into A** Blasters (dont want to be graphic)
that are armored now what?? :P

~Its hard to follow your dreams when you are living in nightmares...~
RCG

Postby RCG » Mon Jan 17, 2005 2:33 pm

Great White Graboid wrote:Sounds like a good idea to me. But what if that armored graboid metamorphosed into shriekers??? .

How will they get out of the armord graboid? :?

Oh I can just see it now! Burt and the gang try and try to kill the AG's and fail again and again, only to see the Shriekers get trap inside the mother grabiod. :lol:
RCG

GLA-We Make the Earth Tremble

"In Burt We Trust"
Ather

Postby Ather » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:19 pm

Could armored AB's fly? Or would they be too heavy?
Landscaper

Postby Landscaper » Tue Jan 18, 2005 4:54 pm

The armored idea is way cool and easy to imagine! I'd graboid DNA mix with the DNA of Armored Catfish! (They are the "algae eaters" in your aquarium.) Armored Catfish scales can flex independantly of each other while protecting the fish. This would allow a Graboid to metamorphas into Shriekers since the plate would flex outward, allowing for skin rupture. I see no problem with ABs flying. If anything, the "Armor" would give them better wing integrity.
The one that plans ahead.
Burts_Brother

Armored Graboid

Postby Burts_Brother » Fri Feb 04, 2005 6:22 pm

I think it would be a cool idea to have armored graboids, shriekers, and ass-blasters. But after Burt realized the graboids and everything are armored, all he has to do is use armor-piercing bullets. And knowing Burt he'll have them because he's prepared for everything. Plus he could us the Barret to kill the graboids because they are anti-tank designed.
When You Need It and Don't Have It....You Sing a Different Tune!

Return to “The Tremors Movies”