Tremors 5 news? (maybe)

Talk About The Tremors Movies
Hammerfall

Tremors 5 news? (maybe)

Postby Hammerfall » Tue Jan 04, 2005 5:50 pm

Hello. Long Time Reader, First Time Poster

On an allmost weekly basis i have been typing in "tremors5" to see what came up, this is how i found out about tremors 3.

After about 9,000 "page does not exist" screens i finally got results!

I typed in the URL and BEHOLD! Tremors5.com now links to a page off stampede's offical site!

Is this a major deal or am i just giving false hope,,,
Brian

Postby Brian » Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:14 pm

yeah....i see it too. Nothing under the link, but it's not a 404. Interestin stuff.....thanks for bringin to to our attention, dude.
Mitsukara

Postby Mitsukara » Tue Jan 04, 2005 9:05 pm

Tremors5.com doesn't even redirect- it's a page copied from the Stampede website. Check it out:

Sure, It's Stampede's link section, but if it redirected, the address in the address bar would change to, but it stays exactly the same. And that's not all, check out what that links section lists right below "Tremors 4: The Legend Begins"... though it's just a link to the site you're already on, tremors5.com.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Not to get false hopes up by any means, but I'm thinking this might be a good thing...
Great White Graboid

Postby Great White Graboid » Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:42 am

Didn't Stampede or S.S. Wilson once mention that there were a few easter eggs on their site? Maybe they're hinting at something... Or it could just be wishful thinking.
"What kind of supreme being would condone such irony?"

[Burt from T-3]
Landscaper

Postby Landscaper » Wed Jan 05, 2005 4:02 pm

WOW! :shock: :o :D I am cautious, but excited. I figure, if everything goes right, T-5 should be out in one or two years. I wonder what cast they'll use? Besides Michael Gross, of course.
The one that plans ahead.
Brian

Postby Brian » Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:19 pm

maybe continue where the series left off.....maybe do that and at the same time try to get interest in the series back up so a network will pick it up and let it continue.
tremorsmovies

Postby tremorsmovies » Fri Jan 07, 2005 3:43 am

Here's my dig on it. Stampede have simply bought the domain just in case they get to make the 5th movie. It's there then and they own it if they need it. I'm guessing that they'd do it to try and get some more publicity for the movie if it were made, because did you guys check how many hits http://www.tremors3.com and http://www.tremors4.com got? I can tell you it was alot! I'm sure that the official sites for Tremors 4 ( http://www.thelegendbegins.com and http://www.tremors3movie.com ) recieved far less just due to their URL. So I'd say it's just Stampede playing it safe for now. That's why there's now new page or anything I'd guess.

Tom :D
webmaster
Site Admin

Postby webmaster » Mon Jan 17, 2005 11:03 am

I registered the domain some time ago when talks for T5 started. There is no cost difference in parking a domain and putting it up live with a links page so it makes sense to put it up in preparation for a green light from the studio. The way Google works, the more links you have to a page the higher the page ranks in their listing so there is another reason to put the domain on-line early.

Sorry but nothing has changed at Universal (that I know of) and this wasn’t meant as a secret hint at anything.

There is a section of our site which has changed slightly, an un-tremors related section and that is a secret so I can’t tell you about it yet. Can you find it?

Return to “The Tremors Movies”