Happy New Year Tremors fans

Talk About The Tremors Movies
Great White Graboid

Happy New Year Tremors fans

Postby Great White Graboid » Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:15 am

Well, another year is upon us, and the hope for Tremors 5 grows. I think I'll start the year off with a Tremors marathon. Anybody else going to do something similar?
"What kind of supreme being would condone such irony?"

[Burt from T-3]
Shrieker_Fan

re:

Postby Shrieker_Fan » Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:15 am

I've been watching some episodes so yeah i'm kinda doing a marathon type thing. I'm also working on a Graboid at the moment so this is my start off to the new years.
Time is the eternal river. I suggest we not swim upstream. - Desert Jack
Burts_Brother

Postby Burts_Brother » Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:58 pm

Its been awhile since I've watched Tremors. So I am going to start watching more this week since i had it off from college and work.
When You Need It and Don't Have It....You Sing a Different Tune!
Mitsukara

Postby Mitsukara » Tue Jan 04, 2005 8:49 pm

Well, over december I watched each of the four movies at one a week, and I've been through The Series a couple times- I watch them casually in my room, a few a week often. I so the same with my Anromeda tapes- they're what I have for a cable connection on my room.

So I can't say I've really had a marathon, but I've been watching a lot anyway ^.^

As for projects, I'm planning to make some orders soon for 1:6 clothes and gear for my Burt and Tyler figures, and I'm working on superimposing together my own DVD case covers to eventually size and print to use as video CD cases. I just finish #6 (of 7- I plan to give Feeding Frenzy it's own case and put each of the other episodes in double-cases), which covers Graboid Rights and Water Hazard. I'm a little less excited about making #7 because it's the Burtless episodes...

I'm excited about Burt vs. the Gillman, which we'll hopefully be seeing any day now- I think ActionBurt's having some more delays or something, unfortunately...
Action_Burt

B v G #1

Postby Action_Burt » Wed Jan 05, 2005 6:00 am

Mitsukara wrote:I'm excited about Burt vs. the Gillman, which we'll hopefully be seeing any day now- I think ActionBurt's having some more delays or something, unfortunately...

Delays! I've got stinking delays!

Oy!

Let's see, I have one brief scene to take pics of- basically a bunch of figures standing around talking, then it's into the final photshopping and compositing before posting to my site.

Problem is, stuff keeps happening at home that eats up all my time: I got sick, I got sick again, I got sick a third time (sinus infection), then the snow hit, then the dryer went out, and now, last night, just as I sit down to do some more work, I find out the shower drain is clogged. ARGH!!!!

Well, enough delays and waiting! I have 11 pages done, of an estimated 25, so tonight I am going to work on posting a 5 or 6 page "teaser" up. I pray that nothing else goes wrong, as I'm now a full month behind my original intended target date. And this is just the first of four installments!

(For those interested, I am taking pictures of Action figures, then photshopping them onto real backgrounds, adding in word balloons, then shrinking and cutting them to fit onto a comic book page. Weird thing is, a standard -sized page is so huge on a webpage it won't work. I had to shrink my finished pages to 3.5 X 4.5 inches, which makes them easily viewable, but if printed they would be TINY!)

Anyway, tune in thursday night for a sneak preview of "Issue 1" and hopefully at the end of the weekend I can post the remainder of #1 and get finished on #2
LadyNRA

Postby LadyNRA » Wed Jan 05, 2005 7:04 am

Action Burt, your life sounds like mine. Right before the holidays my microwave died after 15 faithful years of service (though hubby says he may be able to fix it since it's just the 'safety' switch that's broken, then the sink clogged up big time (so he bought a snake and is waiting for the time and energy to do it), then the faucet started dripping, then the can opener died (Okay, so I use a manual one now but I miss the other kind). In the midst of this I got sick (just a cold but I was miserable for a week or two), and the medical bills for all of us continue on, and now the refrigerator is showing some serious signs of age (shelves breaking...hey, they're plastic). 3 vehicles need oil changes, 2 also need new tires, 1 needs new brakes (the new rotors feel as bumpy as the old ones so maybe they are defective) and the 4th vehicle, not running at the moment, needs an alternator. Oh, and of course, as mentioned before, my computer crashed totally and still isn't up and running.

So, all in all, I can totally sympathize.
"I am completely out of ammo. That's never happened to me before!"
Brian

Postby Brian » Wed Jan 05, 2005 3:03 pm

I started watching the series from start to finish on Dec 26th, just like the marathon on SciFi last year, but didn't have enough time and watched a few on the 27th and finished up on the 28th. Then I watched Tremors 2 and 3.

Return to “The Tremors Movies”