Tremors 5 Theory

Talk About The Tremors Movies
Shrieker_Fan

Tremors 5 Theory

Postby Shrieker_Fan » Sat Jan 01, 2005 2:52 pm

Hello, I have a theory on how they could still make Tremors 5. Well, it's about the whole stores are stopping to take Direct-To-Videos thing. I noticed that a lot of movies that have been DTV are showing up in every store. I think there's a way to have Tremors 5 made. I know a lot of people say that though. Well, let's look at Frankenfish for ex. 1. Frankenfish was a DTV but before it was released SciFi aired it and then it hit all the stores. Boa Vs. Python was a DTV but was showed on SciFi first then was in all the stores. It seems that DTV can go to all the stores as long as if it was on TV first. Now it seems that SciFi can make DTV as long as they air it first. Now I wonder if any station could do that? Now I think Universal can give the go on T5 as long as it makes it on TV first. The only thing is that those movies are from SciFi. I wonder if Universal could make a deal (Though after last time SciFi screwed up) with the SciFi cannel that if they(Universal) make T5 if they can have it shown on SciFi or better yet the USA and then have them say that they want to release it on DVD? Sorry if it doesn't make sense. It's hard to explain write it. What do you think?

Thanks,
Nick
Landscaper

Postby Landscaper » Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:21 pm

You're saying that If Universal can convince a network to show Tremors 5 first as an exclusive, then there is a better chance for it to come out on DVD since some of the profit would go to that network also. It sounds great!
The one that plans ahead.
Ather

Postby Ather » Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:35 pm

Networks do, do this, like NBC wiht it's big movies, like Melrin, or 10th Kingdom. You get to see an ad for it during the movie.
Great White Graboid

Postby Great White Graboid » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:39 am

It's definitly a neat idea, and it probably would work considering how many "TV" movies are being made.
"What kind of supreme being would condone such irony?"

[Burt from T-3]
Shrieker_Fan

Re:

Postby Shrieker_Fan » Sun Jan 02, 2005 10:18 am

Well, I think it would work. Now the question is if that Universal or Stampede thought of it?
Time is the eternal river. I suggest we not swim upstream. - Desert Jack
Burts_Brother

Postby Burts_Brother » Sun Jan 02, 2005 6:05 pm

I think they are doing the same thing they did with Tremors 4. They said the exact same thing with Tremors 4. They weren't for sure if the fans wanted another Tremors. Then they said there wasn't going to be another Tremors. and now look we had a Tremors 4 and hoping for another one. So I think it we just have patience they could make another one. heck for all we know they could be making it right now.
When You Need It and Don't Have It....You Sing a Different Tune!
RCG

Postby RCG » Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:50 pm

Anyone know what the sales figures for T4 were? :?
RCG
GLA-We Make the Earth Tremble
"In Burt We Trust"
Shrieker_Fan

Re:

Postby Shrieker_Fan » Mon Jan 03, 2005 3:43 pm

I wouldn't have the slightest clue what the sale were. They didn't do much advertising except for the commercials during the Tremors the Series marithon and I found a cool ad sheet for it in the unrated American Wedding.
Time is the eternal river. I suggest we not swim upstream. - Desert Jack

Return to “The Tremors Movies”