TREMORSFREAK

T-3 cover

Postby TREMORSFREAK » Thu Dec 09, 2004 6:55 pm

Was there a differant cover for T-3?

This is what I keep seeing.
stampede

My Cover is Different

Postby stampede » Thu Dec 09, 2004 8:24 pm

Burt is more in the forefront kneeling on his right knee with the Perfection water tower (tipping) in the background on his right and the tour bus also in the background (also tipped) on his left. You can just see a little less than an inch of the graboid. I checked the back and the copyright is 2001. I did get it as a gift that year. Hope this answers your question.
TREMORSFREAK

Postby TREMORSFREAK » Fri Dec 10, 2004 3:36 pm

sorry what I ment to say was this a differant cover for t-3
stampede

I thought I understood your question

Postby stampede » Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:45 pm

Obviously I did not. You showed a picture of your T3 cover and I described mine. Was there more of a description you wanted?
TREMORSFREAK

Postby TREMORSFREAK » Sat Dec 11, 2004 7:00 pm

its my fault let me rephase every thing

Burt is more in the forefront kneeling on his right knee with the Perfection water tower (tipping) in the background on his right and the tour bus also in the background (also tipped) on his left. You can just see a little less than an inch of the graboid

that is what my cover is

What i'm asking is, is the pic. below a diferant cover for t-3

stampede

Postby stampede » Sat Dec 11, 2004 8:03 pm

The picture you show is very different from mine. I explained about tour bus,, Burt being in the forefront and the graboid hardly shown. I think that mine is a very different cover than yours
Ather

Postby Ather » Sat Dec 11, 2004 10:46 pm

Probably an early promotional one. First I've seen of it.
Mitsukara

Postby Mitsukara » Sat Dec 11, 2004 11:49 pm

Indeed, my cover matches the one everyone keeps describing- little bitty graboid tentacle at the bottom, kneeling Burt, etc. I've seen the picture you're showing a few times around old web sites- I think it must've been an older version used only for promotion or something.

Actually, I theorize Stampede toyed around a lot with Tremors 3's cover. If you'll notice, the picture on the "Burt Gummer: Monster Hunter" tape cover in The Series has Burt dressed in his T3 cover outfit; perhaps it was another dropped picture taken for a cover? Or maybe just a photograph taken during production...

I'm pretty sure Burt's legs are fake or cut in from a seperate photograph or something in both the picture posted here and the final T3 cover. For one thing, I'm not sure how well MG can actually take on either pose- especially with his knee trouble in T3- but the lighting and angling of both seems a bit... odd. I think everything from the belt down was superimposed, and were in fact someone else's legs. Or a computer-modified pair of legs, possibly just MGs flipped and angled for pose. Who knows besides the people that designed it?

Return to “The Tremors Movies”