You know your missing Tremors when...

Talk About The Tremors Movies
Great White Graboid

You know your missing Tremors when...

Postby Great White Graboid » Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:41 pm

(1) You check every Tremors site 24/7 every hour on the hour to find any new info.

(2) You begin issuing "Burt - like" commands to random people.

(3) You create a list like this!

Can anyone think of anything else? :D
"What kind of supreme being would condone such irony?"

[Burt from T-3]
Mitsukara

Postby Mitsukara » Fri Nov 19, 2004 10:10 pm

If you see something glow-in-the-dark and immediately say "Monster Mango, Graboid Grape, and for a buck extra you can keep the souvenir glass! Glows in the dark, right there, look at that!", it's a pretty sure sign...

If you spend over $200/several months trying to create a Burt Gummer action figure, and then still want and try to make more figures of the rest of the cast, too...

If you worry about your Series tapes dying when it's been less than a year since you made them.

This one doesn't even apply to me yet, but if you worry about your hard drive randomly happening to crash and losing your priceless Series downloaded episodes and your old tapes dying and your backup set of tapes dying and your Video CDs happening to break, that's a pretty sure sign as well.

If there's a tornado or fire and you worry about losing your Series episodes!

If you devote at least one shelf of a bookshelf entirely to your homemade Tremors creations (action figures/sculptures/trucks/etc).

If orange silly putty reminds you of graboid guts.
LadyNRA

Postby LadyNRA » Thu Nov 25, 2004 7:16 pm

There was a similar list of these on Tremorsfan :wink: Heaven knows I had enough of my own on there including using certain Tremors facts to coach my kids on homework by giving them hints and clues. Usually about either Burt or Twitchell.
"I am completely out of ammo. That's never happened to me before!"
GummerMaster

Postby GummerMaster » Sun Dec 05, 2004 11:40 am

If you sit there and say lines or quotes from the Tremors movies and Tremors The Series.
Semper Fi!

Carry On!

GMaster OUT.
Great White Graboid

Postby Great White Graboid » Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:07 am

GummerMaster wrote:If you sit there and say lines or quotes from the Tremors movies and Tremors The Series.

So I guess being able to recite all the movies word for word counts?
"What kind of supreme being would condone such irony?"

[Burt from T-3]
Burts_Brother

Postby Burts_Brother » Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:54 pm

I've had many times where I used quotes Burt used i.e. If you need it ...And Don't Have it...You Sing a different Tune. Or Doing what you can with what you've got. I've also caught myself saying: "The little Turd" to describe someone. Also I've also said "I was born to hold out" to something someone said. I think I've about every term or quote Burt has. I've also caught myself to have a back up and a second back up to everything I do. They've are starting to become part of my daily terms.
When You Need It and Don't Have It....You Sing a Different Tune!

Return to “The Tremors Movies”